Transformer Oil Processing Services
ATS Baron Oil Processing Rigs Travel all over the U.S. we work anywhere in the States.
ATS teams are ready to provide oil processing services at a moments notice. An experienced team of Field Service Technicians and Service Project Managers are available with the latest equipment and tools to handle your oil processing needs:
- Drain Oil from Transformer / Equipment
- Store Oil On-Site in Tank Trucks (either your trucks or ours)
- Pull Vacuum on Transformer (to your specifications or ours)
- Vacuum Degasify and Dehydrate New or Used Oil
- Reclaim / Improve Physical and Chemical Characteristics (using Fullers Earth Processing, if necessary)
ATS has several vacuum processing teams and rigs covering the USA:
- State-of-the-Art Equipment and Technology
- Totally Self-Contained Rigs
- Air-Conditioned Control Room for Instrumentation and Operators
- Oil Processing Capability at Rates Up to 2400 Gal/Hour
- Designed to De-Gas Oil to Approximately 1% Total Dissolved Gas — In-Line TDG Analyzer Provides Real-Time Analysis
- Designed to Dehumidify Oil to Approximately 1ppm Moisture
- Able to Raise Oil Temperature 70 degrees F in One Pass Using 190 KW of Heat NOTE: Oil is typically processed at approximately 140 degrees F, but higher temperatures are possible at customer’s request.
- Inlet Oil Filtered at 10 microns
- Outlet Oil Filtered at 0.5 microns
- High Vacuum Capability with two 171 scfm Vacuum Pumps and a 1449 scfm Booster
For a brochure on our oil processing capabilities, download the following Adobe Acrobat file:
In addition to FR3 Retro Filles, ATS has the equipment, experience and capability to complete repairs, upgrades, insulation dryouts, bushing replacements, LTC repairs/upgrades, and FR3 retrofills. These are but a few services we preform, please call or email for a complete list.
For more information or assistance, call or e-mail us.